Sea Containers London
Sea Containers London, part of the Lore Group is a lifestyle hotel located on London's South Bank.
Sea Containers London, part of the Lore Group is a lifestyle hotel located on London's South Bank. Originally designed by acclaimed American architect Warren Platner, it features 359 guest rooms and suites and offers three distinctive food and drink venues inspired by the golden age of ocean cruising. Working closely with the Sea Containers London team, Alliants implemented our Alliants Experience Platform modules to:
- Allow customers to message Sea Containers London across all major messaging platforms as well as in the Sea Containers London app and on the web.
- Enable the Sea Containers London team to have a single view of all guest requests across the brand by location, department, and individual customer.
- And leverage data to make faster decisions, increase efficiency and develop growth strategies.
The Alliants Experience Platform unifies Sea Containers London guest communication and requests, concierge, and trip planning for guests. In addition, the staff app enables the Sea Containers London team to access the Alliants Experience Platform whilst on the move and gain immediate freedom from the desk.
- The staff app is available on iOS and Android to allow the Sea Containers London team to service customers anywhere.
- The Sea Containers London team can quickly look up vendors and vendor contact details directly from their device. And call them from the application making it easy to confirm guest requests.
- Be able to pull up a guest's full itinerary and see the status of all of their requests.
- See a guest's profile and provide key information such as guest image, contact information, and history to further enhance guest recognition.
What our clients say
Alliants has empowered us to deliver a better and more responsive service through the use of guest messaging. The simplicity of the solution has meant uptake has been very high, less time for our staff answering calls and more requests turned around a lot faster.
Paul Rasche, Director of IT, Sea Containers London
Visit Sea Containers London