September 17, 2020


Alliants enter HotelTechAwards 2021

We are delighted to take part in the HotelTechAwards with our Guest Experience Platform; helping hoteliers recommence business as efficiently but as safely as possible.

Sunset at the beach

Sunset at the beach

We are excited to announce that as members of HotelTechReport, we have entered our new Alliants Contactless Guest Experience Platform in the HotelTechAwards 2021.

Hotel Tech Report is a technology driven media platform that helps hoteliers find the best technology tools to help increase efficiency and maximise their revenue.

HotelTech Awards 2021

Winners of the HotelTechAwards are determined by the aggregated score of verified hoteliers reviews and further variables including global reach, partner recommendations, integrated vendors and company culture.

"We are delighted to take part in this year’s HotelTechAwards with our Alliants Guest Experience Platform. Working closely with hoteliers and a passion for delivering exceptional customer experiences, we have developed a platform to help hoteliers recommence business as efficiently but as safely as possible." said Tristan Gadsby, Alliants CEO.

Can you help us?

If you use our guest messaging and concierge software, we would really appreciate it if you could leave us a review. Please click on the image below:

HotelTech Awards
Visit HotelTech to leave a review

Did you know?  92% of hoteliers would recommend Alliants to other hoteliers (we are working on the other 8%!), read our reviews for guest messaging and concierge software.