The Mollie’s brand was inspired by a belief that style and comfort can be affordable, and that the guest experience should be warm, engaging and seamless.
Mollie’s is a brand new, affordable hotel and diner concept, with rapid expansion plans to roll-out a number of sought-after, design-led venues across the UK. Bringing a contemporary, stylish take on the American roadside pitstop, its bold vision is to transform travel with its own distinctive and disruptive ‘budget-luxe’ offering.
Working in partnership with Alliants, Mollie’s has created a pioneering system that is truly ahead of its competition to ensure a seamless customer-centric guest experience. The technology-first experience is designed to support the existing warm and friendly vibe of the brand, offering innovative tech solutions without removing the human element.
Using innovative and best in class, guest focused technology, the whole customer journey has been carefully thought through, with an effortless, digital-led experience that simplifies the entire guest journey and stay.
The Alliants team created a guest app which enables guests to customise their stay with early arrival and late departure options, book Electric Vehicle charging bays and breakfast options.
This is available via the Mollies website or the new, state of the art, Mollie’s app which covers all aspects of the guests on-property experience.
- This includes contactless check-in and check-out service, room entry through the digital key that can be shared across their party, instant WiFi-access.
- In the room guests can use their smartphones to order in-room dining options and as a remote control to watch their personal Netflix and Spotify accounts on the in-room 50” TVs'.
- Guests with breakfast included are sent breakfast vouchers to their Apple/Google wallet for easy redemption during their stay.
- And finally, guests can chat with staff 24/7 through the Mollie’s app prior to arrival, in multiple languages, ensuring that their needs are met every step of the way.
The overall guest experience has moved the dial on a number of key metrics:
- Improved engagement with 459% increase in app downloads
- 120% increase in booking conversation rate and reduced reliance on OTAs
- 5+ hours saved per week on customer service with improved service quality via chat system
- Increased average spend per head by 33% and faster table turnaround
- Removed key customer pain points including wait times / queuing seeing increased guest satisfaction
We believe Mollie’s has the potential to forge a new type of travel, one that pushes the boundaries on traditional views of a budget stay and creates truly memorable experiences.
CEO of Mollies, Darren Sweetland (former EMEA Finance Director of Soho House and Commercial Finance at FTSE 100 Tesco PLC)