As hoteliers continue to work towards recovery, we explore how guest-centric strategies can allow you to remain socially distant but keep emotionally close to your guests. We discuss how technology can help:
- Create meaningful and trusted relationships in a contactless environment
- Digitise the guest experience
- Leverage data to personalise the experience and develop growth strategies.
- Increase the efficiency of the operation to cater for the new environment.
Why attend? This promises to be an interactive and practical webinar with immediate insights that you can implement directly into your recovery strategy. Our panel of hospitality experts will be on hand to answer questions throughout. We look forward to meeting you.
The panel includes:
- Tristan Gadsby, CEO of Alliants and Andrew Pirret, VP of Product. Alliants believe in delivering exceptional customer experiences. Alliants design, develop and deliver digital guest experiences and have helped the world's most respected luxury hotel, travel, and retail brands become data-driven businesses.
- Alan O’Riordan, Co-Founder of Apaleo, a leading open property management system that connects to all your favourite hotel technology.
- Tom Rimmer, Director of Technology for Ennismore, a London-based owner and developer of unique hospitality properties and experiences around the world.
Wednesday 22nd July 2020
Hosted on a HOSPA Online Webinar
Timings: 10:30 am - 11:00 am
Registration: Visit HOSPA webinar registration
HOSPA helps hospitality's Finance, Revenue Management, IT, Marketing and Asset Management professionals develop their careers, network and keep up-to-date with industry trends and developments.