This position will be remote with frequent visits to HQ Southampton.
- Developing & communicating scenarios, user journeys, end-to-end experiences, interaction models, and screen designs with developers and clients
- Creating personas & scenarios through user research and data
- Developing and maintaining wireframes and clickable prototypes
- Working with designers & front-end developers to incorporate visuals and brand identities into client products/projects
- Participating in development sprints to provide UX expertise throughout the development process
- Developing, delivering and/or facilitating A/B, split, and user testing
- Producing UI wireframes & designs for client applications
- Adapting UI wireframes & designs provided from third parties
- Managing digital design assets for client projects
- Providing quality-control for design as part of development sprints
- Planning and conducting user research, including designing, conducting, and documenting client workshops
- Attending meetings with clients to capture requirements
- Presenting findings and design options to clients and internal stakeholders.
Let's keep it personal, if you're interested send your application and CV to email@example.com.
The interview process will be done via phone or Google Hangouts due to the COVID pandemic.