This is a new business sales role, with a primary remit to identify, generate, manage and close opportunities for the Alliants Experience Platform (AXP) and associated products.
- Outbound prospecting to a defined target audience, initially comprising independent hotels and small groups in key strategic regions across the globe
- Lead qualification
- Nurture qualified opportunities, manage the end-to-end sales cycle through to close
- It is expected that a portion of your time will be spent generating leads in larger target accounts for the Sales Manager. Your contribution to any business secured as a result will be recognised and recompensed.
- Automation of the sales process is crucial to our success. We use Salesforce as our primary sales tool and you will play a pivotal role in implementing and maintaining workflow processes across the sales cycle.
- You may also work hand in hand with the marketing automation team to ensure optimal and appropriate use of data as well as a smooth transition of leads generated from marketing campaigns into the sales funnel
- Ensure that our sales databases are always up to date and fully compliant with the relevant laws
If you’re interested in applying for this role please click apply now, your application will be sent directly to the hiring manager.
If you’d like to learn more about Alliants use the link below: https://www.alliants.com/