This role will be fully remote, with monthly visits to the office in Southampton to attend sprint planning etc.
You will be responsible for the design and development of innovative technical solutions for our largest clients. You will have a keen interest in best practice, systems integration, solutions architecture, and managing a small team of extremely talented developers. The average ratio of time spent will vary between 50%-75% hands-on development, and 25%-50% line management and solution design and delivery activities, but should average out at c. 65:35.
- To develop and deliver product and projects to global luxury brands and other clients
- To provide technical leadership with respect to systems integration and solutions architecture.
- To support and manage the Development team (including Testers and Mobile Devs) to maximise their potential and deliver their commitments.
- To lead the Development team in designing, implementing, testing & deploying web applications and/or SaaS products
- To work with specific clients and external stakeholders at the design stage to ensure deliverables are viable.
We believe in using the best tools for the job, whether Ruby on Rails, React, GraphQL, Typescript, AWS etc. We are looking for a super bright, hands on Senior Developer or Principal Developer who wants to deliver robust solutions in a high performance culture and understands how to "make things work"
Let's keep it personal, if you're interested send your application and CV to email@example.com.