We are seeking a keen Entry-Level Support Engineer to:
- Receive, manage and resolve service desk tickets, providing 1st line support for our various clients
- Ensure our support meets or exceeds expectations as per guidance from management
- Maintaining, supporting, and optimising the internal infrastructure, both office and remote based, in particular Windows PCs, Macbooks, and cloud servers
- Providing operational support for new and existing software solutions, using cloud services to debug and review production sites
- Be involved in the creation of performance reports and providing accompanying analysis/advice for internal stakeholders
- To assist with controlling software and hardware costs, and where possible help increase revenues relating to support services
- Providing help and expertise for new projects as required
- Learn and suggest new technologies as part of our products and services continuous improvement
Out of hours 1/4 week on call rota.
As an entry level position we are not looking for any essential skills, however enthusiasm and aptitude for all things IT will be a bonus.
Please click apply or send your application/questions to our Resource Manager - Lewis Farley.