At Alliants you will facilitate global brands in making technical decisions aiming to build tomorrow’s business intelligence by embracing data centric solutions.
Technical Responsibilities include:
Collaborating with colleagues to
- Develop, construct, test, deploy and maintain data architectures
- Align architecture with our clients’ business requirements
- Create ETL management and deployment processes.
- Develop data set processes by using programming language and tools
- Identify ways to improve data reliability, efficiency and quality
- Deploy sophisticated scalable analytics programs
- Prepare data for predictive, prescriptive and descriptive modeling
- Use data to discover tasks that can be automated
To support the subject matter expert and act as the bridge between our customers and prospects as well as our data consultants, in terms of AWS and/or Azure Architecture. Gather requirements, present potential solutions and then turn these into POCs/MVPs.
- Experience with SQL (Postgres or SQL Server)
- Strong Excel and Microsoft Office knowledge
- Knowledge of other visualisation software (Power BI, Looker etc)
- Strong analytical and organisational skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
- Able to work both independently and in collaboration with multiple teams
Practical experience of
- Azure & AWS Data Services
- PowerBi, Looker
- Data modeling
- Exposure to code repositories e.g Github
- Experience of working with large complex data sets
- Client engagement experience, from definition/requirements to POC/MVP, to integrated production
Interested or you’d like to learn more? Please click apply or send your application/questions to our Resource Manager - Lewis Farley.