Job Title: Junior Data Consultant
Location: Southampton HQ (Part Remote)
Salary: £25,000 - £35,000
At Alliants you will facilitate global brands in making technical decisions aiming to build tomorrow’s business intelligence by embracing data centric solutions.
Technical Responsibilities include:
Collaborating with colleagues to
- Analyse data using SQL (e.g. PostgreSQL, SQL Server) and the latest Business Intelligence tools (e.g. PowerBI, Looker)
- Build innovative and engaging reports and dashboards using Business Intelligence tools.
- Use Web Analytics (e.g. Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics) to analyse clients data and find insights.
- Use ETL tools (e.g. FiveTran) to extract and store data.
- Align data and report requirements with our clients’ business needs.
- Gather, understand and document client requirements to facilitate the build of ETL process, data engineering & architecture.
- Manipulate, analyse and interpret complex data sets
- Identify areas in which improvements can be made to existing and future processes.
To support the subject matter expert and act as the bridge between our customers and prospects as well as our data consultants, in terms of AWS and/or Azure Architecture. Gather requirements, present potential solutions and then turn these into POCs/MVPs.
Work closely with our clients internal stakeholders to ensure that POCs/MVPs are integrated and productionised to the agreed project deliverables.
- Experience with SQL (Postgres or SQL Server)
- Strong Excel and Microsoft Office knowledge
- Knowledge of other visualisation software (Power BI, Looker etc)
- Strong analytical and organisational skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
- Able to work both independently and in collaboration with multiple teams
Practical experience of
- PowerBI, Looker
- Google Analytics (or similar)
- Experience with marketing & sales data
- Data modeling
- Experience of working with large complex data sets
- Client engagement experience, from definition/requirements to POC/MVP, to integrated production
Interested or you’d like to learn more? Please click apply or send your application/questions to our Resource Manager - Lewis Farley.
More information on Alliants here: https:/www.alliants.com/