WE are looking for a talented
Senior Data Consultant
Southampton, SO31 7ZN
Flexibility depending on experience
- 25 days holiday
- flexible working,
- annual training budget,
- up-to 10% performance bonus per year,
- free parking,
- breakfast and afternoon beer (or wine) on Friday.
- To represent Alliants to key client stakeholders and run insightful meetings, from discovery to deployment.
- To lead key clients through the process of implementing reporting dashboards and processes.
- To support upper management with client management and engagement.
- To pro-actively assist in the development and delivery of the consulting team projects.
- To support the consultancy team re ETL processes set up and maintenance.
- Required to attend face to face client meetings nationally and internationally.
- Commercial client facing experience
- Soft skills (teamwork, commercial and corporate experience).
- Power BI (DAX) or BI Tool equivalent
- Data management and ETL processes
- Degree in mathematics or related subjects, economics, statistics, data science etc
- Google Analytics / Adwords / Shopify or Google Suite experience