This role is the first pure Sales hire for the Hospitality Product division of Alliants. Alliants has been established for 12 years and has a global reputation within the luxury hospitality space. However, the Hospitality Product division is just a year old and therefore has the excitement of a start-up with the solid foundations of an established company.
- To generate new revenues and protect existing or forecasted revenues for Alliants Experience Platform and associated SaaS products
- To support the CEO and others in closing new business opportunities
- To identify, via professional contacts, lead generation, partner network, and attending conventions/seminars of sales opportunities.
- To take these opportunities and, using best judgement, design an approach which optimises commercial benefit to Alliants.
- To optimise Alliants’ commercial relationships with existing clients and prospects by identifying potential opportunities and managing them to completion
- To support, as requested, the CEO on sales or commercial issues e.g. by presenting demos; attending meetings; garnering/gathering feedback or information from clients or prospects
- If required, be a project resource (possibly billable) e.g. as an SME, requirements gathering, supplier management etc.
- To provide training (on-line or in person) to clients and users.
- Attend and contribute to your Quarterly Objectives/Sales Target meetings and to meet your agreed targets/objective.
Travel - National and international travel on an as-needed basis.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to submit your application or to ask any questions.