- Your customer scans your personalised QR code on their mobile device. They also have the option of sending a text.
- They are presented with a pre-populated SMS message, that they then send.
- They get a response acknowledging that they have registered with your business.
- Your business has your customer's time and contact number if needed for NHS Test and Trace.
- Your customer can show you the response message if you need verification they have registered.
- Customer contact details are removed from the system after the government’s recommended time.
The small print - charges:
There are 2 pricing options available:
Option 1: Trace19 is free for venues and there are no upfront or running costs. Your customer will be charged £1 with 25p being donated to NHS Charities Together for registering their details. Plus their standard network rate.
Option 2: You will be charged £0.30 per customer check in starting with a minimum of £30 per month. You will be charged directly to your credit card.