ARE YOU A PRODUCT EXPERT?
WE WANT YOU TO JOIN OUR TEAM, BECAUSE:
- You have deep knowledge of product management, especially with mobile and web products
- You have an understanding of how our customers' strategy and competitive position can help shape their product plans
- You are excited about good user/customer experience
- You are comfortable with A/B, MVT and other testing approaches
- You support product discovery with user interviews and market analysis
- You develop a product vision, structured with good product hypotheses
- You can coach stakeholders in prioritisation and communicating these to develop teams
- You can define KPIs, run tests, analyse data and communicate these results
- You can work with UX designers to find new ways to express the product
- You can advise on development team structure and composition
- You can train people on product management or agile delivery
- You are experienced working with agile teams; you know and can evangelise agile best practices
- You are Interested in technology, digital, web or ecommerce
- You have a commercial focus including an understanding of business metrics
- You have a desire to work on multiple projects across many locations/organisations in a year.
- You are unafraid of sourcing and processing data to make better product decisions
- You are enthusiastic and productive team contributor
- You are able to communicate and sell ideas clearly.
- You are a great generalist, with a speciality in one of the above.
We are a fun, flexible team who are growing fast! We place a great deal of emphasis on our people and the individuals that we bring together to form a team. We are keen to find people who instinctively "live the values" of Alliants and this is hugely important to us when deciding who we’d like to come and join our team.
Don’t have the experience or qualifications? Drop us an email anyway and tell us how we could coach you into the role.